THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROADER'S FRIDGE… REINVENTED
Packed with the features an ARB fridge freezer is renowned for, and re-engineered to survive exposed out in the elements, ARB's latest fridge freezer is packed with unique features that not only protect and secure, but also make accessing your food and drinks even easier.
ARB’s ‘No Holds Barred’ approach saw their engineers include features previously left on the cutting room floor; features formerly only dreamt about!
With a body and hinges chiseled from stainless steel, anodized aluminum latches, UV resistant trim and clever, protected placement of electrical connections, the new ARB Elements Fridge Freezer is capable of withstanding anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Hold your fridge lid open with ease, thanks to the introduction of the innovative new strut that holds the lid open in any position (from closed to upright), making it easier to grab drinks on your next shout.
Temperature control, low voltage cut-out, and now security all at the touch of a button. The Elements user friendly touchpad control panel allows full functionality with the lid open, but securely prevents unwanted adjustment or access with its unique user selected locking code.
Plenty of security features, including a unique magnetic lock, activated by the touchpad control panel, a padlock recess built into the exterior and an optional bolt down mounting kit, making the fridge a permanent fixture in the back of your vehicle.
- WEATHERPROOF DESIGN: Main body and lid constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with raised feature forming embossed ARB logos on both sides of the cabinet.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM: Heavy duty latches made to resist weathering.
- ASA PROTECTIVE CORNER PIECES: Extra surface protection against surface damage on the main body and lid of the Elements.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: Concealed front and rear carry handles.
- ADDED SECURITY: Electronic security locking system that is pass-code protected, as well as tamperproof bolts for permanent mount options.
- INFINITE POSITION GAS STRUT: Designed to hold the lid open in any position.
- LED LIGHT: New slimline LED rear facing interior light.
- COMPARTMENTS: Evaporator height increased which also surrounds both primary and secondary compartments, with the cool zone extending throughout entire internal cabinet.
- STRONG HARDWARE: Heavy duty tamperproof cast stainless steel hinges (non-removable lid).
- WEATHERPROOF CONTROL PANEL: Control panel is sealed and made to tolerate weather exposure.
- PADLOCK COMPATIBLE: Provision for padlock - added security (padlock not supplied).
- DRAIN PLUG: Front cabinet position drain plug.
- INTERNAL STORAGE: Reversible basket with removable divider.
- AC/DC: Recessed rear AC and DC power sockets.
- INSULATION: Increased fridge cabinet insulation thickness.
|50°F to 0°F
|17.1″ (H) x 19.3″ (W) x 32.3″ (D)
|Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 5.7″ (H) x 14.0″ (W) x 6.1″ (D) Main Compartment: 13.1″ (H) x 14.0″ (W) x 18.8″ (D)
|Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC Power Integrated Battery Protection System.
|0.9Ah per hour average energy consumption tested at 37.4ºF cabinet temperature, 86ºF ambient temperature, test duration of 24 hours and supply voltage of 12V DC