iKamper SkyCamp 2.0 Hard-Shell Roof-Top Tent Side Open
Skycamp 2.0 is the best instant roof top tent for families and friends to go on any adventure. It even includes a king size bed. This patented, 1-minute setup design put iKamper on the map. Do what you love with people you love. The Skycamp is the perfect home away from home for 3-4 campers.
iKamper has released the new improved and better Skycamp, the Skycamp 2.0. Essentially, it has the same ergonomic and comfortable design as the Skycamp 1.0, but with improved features:
- 1 Minute Setup: Ready to camp in just 60 seconds.
- Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Lighter than its predecessor.
- Hard Shell Locks: Stronger stainless steel locks for a safer set-up
- Thicker Mattress: 1.8" high density memory foam for extra comfort
- Interior Design: World map graphic
- Windows: Outer fabric turns into a canopy
- Mounting Brackets: Easier to install on any roof rack
- Redesigned Ladder: Safer and easier to climb
It's not just the improvements listed above which set this RTT aside from the rest, but it's mostly a matter of design and comfort. The Skycamp 2.0 rooftop tent has an ease of setup and takedown rarely found in the market. It's essentially an expandable hard shell roof top tent, that will easily fit 3 adults or a family of four. It has also been designed and thoroughly tested to be used for 4-season camping, under rain, snow and sun. The ideal overlanding tent.
The shell is made up of an extremely strong and durable double-layered FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) with 1” air insulation, ideal for colder winter camping. The floor has an insulating honeycomb aluminum panel, whilst the tent canvas is made up of 300 GSM polycotton that is breathable and thick enough for four-season camping.
The iKamper Skycamp 2.0 hard top tent is one of the most user-friendly and family friendly roof top tents. On top of all that, thanks to the design and the fact that you can choose the tent brackets attaching to your rack or crossbars, this RTT will work with almost any rack or even vehicle.
The iKamper rooftop tent is deal to be used with a Jeep, a Toyota, a Ford, a Subaru, a Nissan, a Honda, a Dodge, you name it!
iKamper Skycamp 2.0 Dimensions:
- Closed: 54.3 x 85.8 x 12.5"
- Open: 82.6 x 85.8 x 43.3"
- Mattress: 82.6 x 74.8 x 1.6"
- Ladder Length:
- Standard: 83"
- Long: 94"
- XL Add-On: 105"
- How to choose ladder length:
- Height up to 83": Standard
- Height up to 94": Long
- Height up to 105": Extra Long
- (Height from the ground to the top of your roof rack/cross bars)
- Gross Weight: 155 lbs
- Tent Weight Limit: 900lbs. The weight limit is also dependent on your vehicle's roof rack.
- Ladder Weight Limit: 330 lbs
- Speed Limit: 70 mph when the tent is closed on top of your car
- Roof Rack/Cross Bars Requirement: 165 lbs of dynamic weight capacity
- Wind Resistance: 40 mph when the tent is open. Max 20 mph recommended.
Skycamp 2.0 RTT Features:
- 1-minute setup
- King-size mattress sleeps 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
- Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
- Quilted, insulated lining for more warmth and less condensation
- Lightweight, aerodynamic hard shell with two layers for insulation and strength
- High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
- Waterproof zippers
- Rain fly for extra protection
- Signature world map design
- Skyview window
- 3-layer canopy windows for versatility and airflow
- Sturdy closing straps with custom stainless steel hardshell locks for peace of mind
- Made with unbeatable quality and craftsmanship at our factory in South Korea
- Highest international standards certifications (ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management)
- Red Dot Design Award Winner (2018)
- Multiple colors (Black, White, and Rocky Black which has a matte, scratch-resistant coating for off-roading and overlanding)
- Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
- Featured in HiConsumption, Gear Patrol, Expedition Portal, GearJunkie, New Atlas
- Customizable with accessories
- Includes Mounting Brackets 2.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, Ladder 2.0 with Cover, Gas Strut Locks, 2 Keys, Hard Shell Wax (Gloss Black/White only), Seam Sealer, Tension Poles, 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets, 4 Rail Endcaps, Fabric Care Card, Instruction Manual