Overland Gear Trade & Meet-up
Join the Expedition Superstore Overland Team as we meet up with our fellow overlanders and enjoy some coffee & donuts, raffle off some killer Overlanding gear, and while we're at it swap stories and gear with our local Utah Overlanding Community!
Shop for Black Friday your way - On Saturday!
- Plenty of Expedition Superstore storefront parking for your RIG or Sale's Booth
- Located: 2252 W Presidents Dr Suite A
West Valley City, UT 84120
Thousands of dollars in gear raffle, prizes, and giveaways!
- Be there to enter one or all of our many gear Raffles happening every half an hour starting at 11:30 with our grand prize at 2 p.m.
- MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!
- Sponsored gear giveaways include Top Overland Brands;
Think your RIG is the best in show?
- $200 ExpeditionSuperStore Gift Certificate for "BEST RIG IN SHOW"
- Throw your hat in the ring and see if you have what it takes to walk away with the “first annual Overland gear trade and meet up- BEST RIG IN SHOW” - judged by your fellow overlanders
- Entry details will be available day of
Pick up your FREE Patch for attending
FREE COFFEE & DONUTS - UNTIL WE RUN OUT!
Fair Trade Gear Trade Patrons:
Network and Build Relationships
ExpeditionSuperStore strives to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our Overland community to meet, network, and grow our love for our passion TOGETHER! We hope this event will strengthen our local Overland community and excite us to plan and sponsor MORE Future Events!! Please Trade with that in mind!
Please be transparent on all the relevant details of the item(s) you’re considering trading or selling.
Please Be transparent on the price and value of your item(s)
Please be transparent as to what form of payment or compensation you are expecting.
Please be transparent about commitments you have made or are in the works so you don’t wind up selling the same item to two people
Be Responsible - Be Cool!
Be Responsible and cool about the form of payment you can accept
ExpeditionSuperStore is Responsible for hosting a fun and upbeat event and WILL NOT be involved in any funding, financing, transaction support.
Be Responsible, Cool, respectful when closing the deal. A fist bump/hand shake typically closes a deal in good faith. ExpeditionSuperStore WILL NOT mediate or tolerate any disputes or disagreements. We will responsibly and coolly ask you and your party to leave the premises if any unruly behavior or arguments arise.
We understand that firearms may come into play in negotiate trade or even as item(s); PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION handling ANY Firearms. NO LOADED FIREARMS. PLEASE AVOID PUBLICLY DISPLAYING ANY FIREARMS.
Be safe in moving any large or bulking items
Be safe if handing any knives, tools, or cutlery